Rockford Fosgate Branded Face Mask (Camo) with filter
This mask helps in preventing the spread of the virus from the user to the next person. However, it does not guarantee prevention from the user getting the virus.
How to use your face mask:
- Remove mask from your face carefully – do not touch the mark but remove by the straps only.
- Place complete unit in a bowl and pour boiling water over it, make sure it is fully covered with boiling water.
- Wash your hands using hand-washing protocols for COVID-19.
- Wash your face using COVID-19 protocols.
- Leave complete mask in the hot water for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinse the mask under cold running water.
- If the mask has dirty marks on it, remove the filter and only then hand-wash the mask gently.
- Do not squeeze or hand-wash the filter. The delicate structure may be damaged.
- Leave both filter and mask to air-dry. Once both components are dry, insert filter back into mask – it is now ready to wear again.
- Once the filter has been sterilised 5 times, discard it after sterilising and insert a new filter which must also be sterilised before use.